Ok so here it goes...my first blog post.
My name is Amy and I live in Queens NY. I am 23 and currently working in a job I kind of hate, but hey it pays the bills.
In my spare time I like to shop like all girls do. I now have a fairly decent collection of make-up and skincare products. I have everything from drugstore to high end make-up and skincare. Now I want to share my thoughts and opinions with others, hence this blog. This blog will detail my experiences with all the cosmetics and skincare products I currently own and will purchase in the future. Feel free to use it as a reference if you would like, but please remember that these are just my opinions and products that work well with my skin might not necessarily work the same on yours.
So lets start with a little bit of background on my skin. I have oily skin, and when I say oily I really mean it. From forehead, t-zone, cheeks, chin. My skin is oily. Not only do I have oily skin I have acne prone skin as well. I have a lot of acne related scaring on my face as well. I have a fair skin with yellow undertones. **for reference I am NC25 in Mac and 202 in MUFE Duo Mat Powder**
The past year my make up collection has really expanded and so has my skincare collection. Over the past month I have made some huge hauls at sephora when they had their friends and family and then the VIB sale so I be posting that a little later and of the stuff I have tried I will let you guys know my opinions of it.
Hope this wasn't too long and that you will follow and stay tuned for what is next.
-amy
am i really the first follower? this is a wonderful blog. even w/o photos, i enjoyed reading your posts. hoping we can stay connected! cheers! :)
ReplyDelete