Okay so I know this is really delayed but I really just haven't had time to update. I hope everyone had a great NYE and that the new year is going great. I really didn't do much on NYE and I intended on wearing this great H&M dress I got for like $20 which was such a steal but then ended up in jeans a shimmery top and a blazer. And just my luck I don't have any pictures. I do however have pictures of what nail polish I was wearing which was Essie Forever Young and a red multi-glitter top coat from Sephora by OPI Be-Clause I Said So. It doesn't look as sparkly in picture than in person but I really like the combination and got lots of compliments when I wore it. The only downside to it is of course removing the glitter polish.
I will be trying my best to update throughout the week. I was able to pick some items up at Rite Aid this past weekend and really looking forward to sharing my thoughts. And I also am putting together a full eye-liner review so stay tuned!
Thanks for reading. Please subscribe.
- amy
No comments:
Post a Comment