I haven't really had the time to blog much these past two weeks because I've been busy on the weekends, so today I thought I would just give a quick update and include a FOTD (face of the day).
I went out this morning for dim sum and was wearing the below eye look. Sorry the lighting isn't all that great. These were taken on my macbook.
Anyways since lunch was pretty casual I really didn't want do to anything to bright or flashy but I wanted to do something festive for my eye look. On my face is just MUFE Duo Mat Powder in 202 and Benefit Hoola and this cranberryish Stila blush that I have in a 6 blush pallet from them. I tend to wear the same things on my face for the most part and like to experiment with my eye looks. This is one that I have been really liking for a while. I wore it to my company holiday party and just liked the overall look. It's sort of a cranberry smoky eye?
First I started with Urban Decay Primer Potion and then I used a small sample of Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP which is this shimmery light pink all over the lid. Then I used this dark cranberry color from this Smashbox QVC pallet I got and used that in the outer crease and blended it in to get this look. Then I lined my eyes with my favorite liquid liner which is the L'Oreal Linear Intense Carbon Black liquid liner with the brush tip ( I will probably do a liner review in my next post). I put on some mascara and then out the door I went.
I know this wasn't really informative as more other posts but I am suffering from a really strong case of food coma right now from lunch --"
Thanks for reading. Please subscribe.
- amy


No comments:
Post a Comment