So I didn't get time to post or finally try to upload pictures of the things I have been getting but I do have a minute for just a quick update.
I was able to get my hands on a couple of Revlon Lip Butters which I will be reviewing soon. I didn't get a lot only 3 colors because I am not really a lip product girl. I don't wear too much lipstick or gloss or anything. Mainly just lip balm/chap stick . So I will just give my thoughts on the three I picked up a bit later.
And since all my posts so far have really been Sephora hauls I am sure you guys can probably figure out I spend enough to be a VIB. So I received a gift card in the mail from Sephora for $20 off a purchase of $50. Obviously I couldn't pass that up so over this weekend I went to Sephora to pick up a few more things and also return that nails inc duo set I got.
that's about it for today.
thanks
-amy
No comments:
Post a Comment